Sr. Executive, Product Management Department (Bone Care)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparing and reviewing yearly sales and promotional budget of assigned products.
- To formulate the marketing plan, coordinate and monitor its implementation to achieve the set business growth
- Analyze brand and portfolio performance (monthly, quarterly and yearly), interpreting the situation and taking necessary actions accordingly
- To coordinate with different departments involved in launching a new product and integration of new product related activities for launching of new products as per plan.
- To prepare training manuals of new products as well as existing products and train-up the MPOs.
- Designing cost effective marketing plan and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing monthly action plan in light of yearly marketing plan of assigned products.
- Developing training manuals and packaging and promotional materials.
- Coordinating with Medical Affairs Department to conduct Seminar, Clinical Meeting.
- Communicating with Commercial, Planning & Procurement, Distribution and other relevant departments for smooth supply of Raw
- Materials, Packaging Materials, Promotional Materials and Finished Products.
- To meet with potential doctors over the country and exchange ideas to obtain feedback on the movement of products.
- To organize scientific seminars/conference, attending clinical meeting and round table discussion with potential KOLs.
- B. Pharm / M. Pharm from any reputed University.
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- 4-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry specially on Bone Care Portfolio.
- Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively.
- Leadership- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accountable for behaviours and their impact on others; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions. Critically evaluates quality systems to propose best practices.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
|Other Benefits||As per company policy|
|Apply Instruction||Send your CV to — email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
|Address||Genvio Pharma Limited.
House 7, Road 2/d, Block J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212.
|Application Deadline||August 30, 2020|
No. of Vacancies