Executive, Quality Control
Job Description / Responsibility
- Capable to operational of all laboratory instruments mainly FTIR, HPLC, and ICP-OES & GC.
- Detail knowledge about analytical method validation & dossier document preparation.
- Capable to carryout stability study (LT01 & LT02)
- Sampling, Analysis & release of Raw material, Finished Product & Packing material
- Preparation, training and execution of related SOP.
- Sampling & analysis of all types of water (PW, PWG, ETP, boiler water etc.).
- Management & qualification of Reference standard & working standard.
- Detail knowledge about cleaning solution analysis for cleaning validation.
- Clear concept about GLP, GMP, GDP & other regulatory guideline for pharmaceutical
- Capable to calibration & qualification (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) of all QC equipment.
- Capable to audit & Visit management (External and Internal)
- Preparation, checking, review and implementation of analytical reports and other documents.
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of QC equipment.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by supervisor, execute time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry or related scientific discipline.
- Master’s degree in the relevant fields is strongly preferred.
- 3-4 years of laboratory experience in GLP & cGMP regulated environment.
- Detail-oriented, ability to work independently
- Ability to visualize and diagrammatically explain processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer proficiency
- Strong MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, Adobe Acrobat background
- Familiar with root cause analysis and Corrective Action / Preventive Action procedures
- Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Response well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively
- Leadership- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accountable for behaviours and their impact on others; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions. Critically evaluates quality systems to propose best practices.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
|Other Benefits||As per company policy|
|Apply Instruction||Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
|Address||Genvio Pharma Ltd.House 7
Road 2/d; Block J; Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
|Deadline||September 30, 2019|
No. of Vacancies